I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- any person using or intending to use the services, hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”;
- any person intending to undertake or commencing cooperation with our company, hereinafter referred to as “Associate” or „Contractor”;
- employees of BARTEX sp.j;
- each Website User, hereinafter referred to as the “User”, to the extent that they provide their personal data or other persons’ data to BARTEX sp.j.;
- BARTEX sp.j. processes personal data provided to it voluntarily by the Customer / Associate / Contractor / User, in particular during:
- submitting offers / orders for products or services offered by BARTEX sp.j. in any form (oral, written or electronic) both on-site and off-site.
- using the website;
- negotiating, concluding and performing civil law contracts, including contracts for the provision of services by BARTEX sp.j..
- making deliveries;
- submitting and considering complaints or other reported claims;
- video monitoring on the premises of the company.
BARTEX sp.j. processes personal data provided voluntarily by the employee in the recruitment process, when concluding an employment contract and during the employment period. BARTEX sp.j. also collects data automatically while browsing the Website (e.g. IP number).
- Personal data provided by the Client / Associate / Contractor / User are collected solely for the purpose of:
- enabling the user to fully use the functionality of the website;
- accepting offers or preparing and submitting an offer at the request of the Customer or Contractor;
- accepting and executing orders from Customers or Contractors;
- negotiating, concluding and performing contracts with Customers or Contractors, including contracts for the provision of services, cooperation contracts, delivery contracts and others;
- delivery of the ordered goods to the Customer / Contractor or to another place indicated by them; recognizing complaints or other reported claims;
- meeting the requirements of the law, in particular tax and accounting regulations;
- ensuring the safety of people and property and ensuring the proper functioning of video monitoring;
- other individually agreed with the Customer or Contractor / Associate.
- Personal data provided by the Employee is processed for purposes related to employment, social insurance or group life insurance, or to take advantage of other benefits resulting from legal provisions. The User’s e-mail address may only be used to send links to the purchased files or other messages related to the operation of the Website, including in particular those related to the execution of the order. Data collected in the course of correspondence between the User and the Website will only be used to respond to the inquiry sent by the User. Data collected automatically during the User’s visits to the Website’s pages may only be used by Google Analytics for statistical and analytical purposes.
II. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided to BARTEX sp.j. are stored in the database of BARTEX sp.j. (at Data Protection Officer’s) and are processed in accordance with applicable law, including the GDPR and generally applicable provisions of Polish law. The Administrator’s databases have all the protections against access by third parties or their loss that are necessary and required by the law. The administrator ensures their full security and protection.
III. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- “Bartex” Tadeusz Bartkowiak sp.j. with headquarters in Komorniki at Poznańska 66, 62-052 Komorniki, NIP: 7772905489, hereinafter referred to as the „Administrator” is the administrator of your data.
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted via the e-mail address: [email protected] or by correspondence to the administrator’s address with the note “Data Protection Officer”.
- The Administrator processes the following Users’ data:
- first name and last name,
- e-mail adress,
- phone number,
- company name and address,
- tax identification number (NIP),
- website address (www).
- The administrator processes personal data in accordance with and based on:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”);
- national provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data, i.e. Journal Of Laws of 2016, item 922, of 2018, item 138,723;
- the processing of personal data takes place only in cases where – and to the extent that – at least one of the following conditions is met
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator;
- processing is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
The data are collected to the extent necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- The administrator has appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and national law and protects the rights of data subjects. The administrator makes every effort to protect personal data against unauthorized access by third parties.
Only institutions authorized to receive personal data may be their recipient under applicable law or entities cooperating with the Administrator and performing certain services ordered, such as IT service, companies handling courier deliveries, shipping or forwarding companies, companies providing accounting or legal services, to the extent that it is necessary for the performance of a given service.
Entrusting recipients with the processing of personal data takes place in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and national law. The Administrator uses only the services of such processors that provide sufficient guarantees of implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and protects the rights of the data subjects.
- The Administrator stores personal data to the extent and for the period necessary to handle the placed order and the Administrator’s fulfillment of the obligations arising from the contract concluded with the Customer / Associate / Contractor and applicable law (in particular tax law), as well as for a period corresponding to the period limitation of claims.In the event of the initiation of court proceedings, the period of personal data storage is extended until a valid court judgment or court settlement is enforced.
Employees’ personal data made available in connection with employment are stored throughout the employment period and for 5 years from the date of termination of work.
IV. RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOM THE DATA CONCERNS
- Each User whose personal data are processed by BARTEX sp.j. has the right to:
- access the content of their personal data,
- rectify data
- delete data,
- restrict data processing,
- transfer data,
- object to processing based on the legitimate interest of the administrator,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the
- The user of the website www.bartex.info.pl also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if they consider that the processing violates the provisions of the general regulation on data protection.
- BARTEX sp.j. is also the Administrator of personal data obtained through video monitoring installed at the company’s headquarters or other premises occupied by BARTEX sp.j. for the purposes of its business.
In each facility or area within the range of video monitoring BARTEX sp.j. there is information that the area or facility is monitored and cameras are installed on it.
- The access to monitoring and the personal data collected through it is available only to persons appointed to handle the monitoring and other persons designated by the Administrator who have the appropriate authorization of the Administrator to process personal data and are obliged to keep them secret.
BARTEX sp.j company may commission external companies to support monitoring, test its correctness, make repairs, and expand the monitoring network. To the extent that it is necessary to perform the above services, these companies may be recipients of personal data obtained from video monitoring.
- All data recorded by monitoring are recorded on the data logger and are available for 30 days. BARTEX sp.j secures for evidentiary purposes the events recorded by monitoring that constituted or could pose a threat to the safety of persons and property or fulfill the criteria of a prohibited act or constitute other violations of law, including contractual obligations:
– at the request of third parties;
– at the request of authorities conducting the proceedings, e.g. the police, prosecutor’s office, courts;
– if it considers it expedient and necessary to protect its own interests.
Securing the monitoring data consists in recording them on a data carrier, which enables their duplication. Data carriers containing recorded data are secured and stored in a specially designated place, to which only authorized persons have access.
- The Administrator automatically collects information contained in Cookies in order to collect data related to the use of the Website by the User. Cookies are a small piece of text that the website sends to the User’s browser and which the browser sends back at the next visits to the website. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in. The administrator uses “session” cookies stored on the User’s end device until logging out, turning off the website or turning off the web browser, and “permanent” cookies stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
- Cookies adjust and optimize the Website and its services for the needs of Users through such activities as creating statistics of Website views and ensuring the security of the Website. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the User’s session after leaving the website, they allow him to return to the form without losing its parameters, which would require the need to complete it again.
- The user can completely block and delete the collection of cookies at any time using their web browser.
- Blocking the possibility of collecting cookies on their device may make it difficult or impossible to use some of the Website’s functionalities, to which the User is fully entitled, but in such a situation, they must be aware of the functional limitations of the Website.
- More information on Cookies is available in the help menu of each web browser. Examples of web browsers that support the aforementioned Cookies include Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome and Opera.
Komorniki, May 25, 2018